Audible is one of the best apps I’ve used in recent time. As I mentioned in
my previous post ‘Apps that keep me going’, it helps me to ‘read’ a lot of
books in a short period. There is no need to carry along paperbacks that
weigh tonnes (though, I buy sometimes for reference purposes).
What I love about Audible are summarised below:
- There’s no need for the hard copy of the book you are reading.
- It saves space in my handbag for other important stuff.
- All you need to do, is listen and enjoy!
- It has helped improved my listening habit tremendously, Alhamdulillah.
How to get hooked to Audible
- Register an account on www.audible.com or through an Amazon account if you have one.
- Download the app and you are ready to go!
- The first 30 days is a free trial with your free first audio book and you will be charged $7.49 per month subsequently when you do not cancel your subscription.
- 1 credit monthly to purchase any book of your choice no matter theretail amount- isn’t that cool?
- Save 30% on all audio-books bought without credit.
- Free audio subscription to the New York Times or the Wall Street Journal.
I am certain you will fall in love with Audible as I did.
Have you tried Audible before? Let me know in the comment section.
Send this post to friends and family you feel might find it interesting and useful.